Thursday, December 22, 2011

Midterm result & re-sit

You can view your midterm result at the following link (Please take not these mark is not moderated yet, so there might be changes after moderation)

Those with mark less than 10 can optionally re-sit the midterm tomorrow (23rd Dec) at 3PM at one of the tutorial room (any room that is available). The new mark for those who re-sit would be the average from the first one and the re-sit version. Please note that questions are relatively much tougher than the previous set. Topic is until combinational circuit.

Congratulation to those who manage to score full mark.

2 comments:

  1. Sir, this is LEE CHIN YANG WEK100086.
    I've slipped my extra multisim work under the door to your office, that you asked me to give.
    I'm not sure whether i put it under the wrong door, but the lecturer's name label there is "Zaidi Razak".
    Thank you..

    ReplyDelete

My Other Blog